AFFORDABLE CONNECTIVITY PROGRAM
The Affordable Connectivity Program is an FCC benefit program that helps ensure that households can afford the broadband they need for work, school, healthcare, and more. The benefit provides a discount of up to $30 per month toward any Solarus internet service plan for eligible households and up to $75 per month for households on qualifying Tribal lands.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
A household is eligible if one member of the household meets at least one of the following criteria:
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.
- Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility provision.
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
- Go to GetInternet.gov to submit an application or print out a mail-in application.
- Contact our Customer Service Team, or any participating service provider to select a plan and have the discount applied to your bill.
If you default on a payment, your Internet service will be downgraded to our reduced ACP Plan. If you wish to restore your previously subscribed internet service, you will be required to pay a reconnect charge and /or new installation, advance payment, and deposit charges, as applicable.
Customer will be subject to standard rates and general terms and conditions if the ACP ends, if you transfer your benefit to another provider but continue to receive service from Solarus, or upon de-enrollment.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Check out the Affordable Connectivity Program Consumer FAQ for more information about the benefit. You can also contact them at 877-384-2574 between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. ET any day of the week.
Contact the FCC Consumer Complaint Center online, or by calling 888-CALL-FCC.