Solarus, a Central-Wisconsin based Internet, Phone and TV provider, is seeking an experienced Marketing professional to join our creative team in Wisconsin Rapids. This is a great opportunity to flex your creative muscles across a variety of channels. As the Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with the Director and other internal stakeholders to develop and execute successful B2C and B2B marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, highly organized and possess a portfolio of successful print, digital and social media campaign management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Communications or related field with 3+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and social media platforms
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and able to organize multiple assignments within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong listening, problem-solving and critical thinking ability
- Professional, positive attitude
- CRM experience preferred, but not required
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Director and other internal stakeholders to plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Design print and digital collateral to achieve customer acquisition and retention objectives
- Manage social media strategy to include calendar development, post scheduling, social media storytelling, community management and reporting
- Produce and edit copy to effectively promote both the brand and service lineup
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with external agencies and marketing vendors
- Oversee promotional material inventories (literature, giveaways, donation baskets)
- Database maintenance
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions with Sales & Marketing team
- Will work with Director to respond to sponsorship requests and leverage community partnerships
- Develop and maintain corporate style guide and ensure organizational compliance
- Assist with daily operation and support of Sales and Marketing departments
- All other duties as assigned
We offer a friendly, casual office environment where you will enjoy a competitive wage, comprehensive benefits package, paid time off, employee discounts and 401k retirement benefits.
Please include your letter of interest, resume and design & writing samples or link to portfolio.