At Solarus, we pride ourselves on continuous evolution to ensure we are not only meeting but exceeding our customers’ ongoing needs. We are actively seeking a results-oriented Project Coordinator to support Solarus’ growth and help maintain our position as an innovative authority. In this role, you will oversee internal projects by facilitating their progress, preparing and presenting regular updates to management, and analyzing project outcomes to confirm objectives have been achieved. The successful candidate will possess a demonstrated track record of work plan development, progress oversight and exceptional communication skills.
- Participate in stakeholder discussions to identify and define project requirements, scope and outline objectives
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation within project management platform; support team members’ usage of platform; serve as the point of contact for the project
- Help break project into achievable actions and establish deadlines
- Coordinate meetings and facilitate cross-departmental task completion
- Monitor & report progress to ensure all aspects of a project remain on track and develop according to plan
- Analyze project outcomes and recommend maintenance and/or process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Operationally minded; comfortable working through ambiguity and bringing structure to complex problems and processes
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture yet still understand and manage the details
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels
- Exceptional interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Analytical problem-solving skills, including the ability to assist in breaking down data/information into meaningful findings and developing recommendations that lead to informed decision-making
- Willingness to acquire a general understanding of multiple industry-specific applications
- Applicable professional certifications, or willingness to obtain
- 401k with generous employer matching
- Health, vision and dental insurance available immediately
- Paid time off
- Discounted employee services within our service area
- Competitive wages
Solarus first began providing telephone service to Central Wisconsin residents in 1896. Over the years, our steadfast commitment to deliver innovative communication solutions has driven numerous technological advancements and facilitated substantial growth. Today, we are proud to offer a comprehensive service lineup consisting of residential and business High-Speed Internet, Voice, Video, Security and Home Automation solutions.
Solarus is owned by more than 1,000 local stockholders, who are all customers. Both the company and its 100+ employees are proud to give back to area schools, organizations, and community initiatives that align with our commitment to making Central Wisconsin a great place to live, work, and do business.